Join Our Gang!
We are a clan of technology-lovers with minds that binge on innovation, creativity and a passion to perform! We believe that no matter how diverse our thoughts and methods may be, we have a single goal to achieve together.
Be the Best!
It takes some salt, some pepper and some carom for the right seasoning!
Some of us are nerds – always digging the screens,
While some are geeks – you bet, you can’t win over!
A few are hunky dory and really go well with everything
But when we join hands, our jigsaw blocks fit in really well, for an outstanding picture!
Why Join Us?
We don’t confine the capabilities within 9 to 6 frame and offer enough flexibility and space for the best output.
We believe that fun is the food for brain and so we feed our brains with a slot of fun activities that charge them up!
Happiness doubles when shared on special days like birthdays, anniversaries, first salary or even at the sight of stork in families.
Team is what builds our identity and so we engage in team-building activities like fun outings, movies, dining out and lot more.
We value efforts and capabilities and provide the best support for those who are willing to grow.
Extraordinary Team Mates
We bring on-board extremely driven and positive talents to create an efficacious environment in the team.
Urgent Opening For Dot Net Developer
- We are looking for .Net software developers who can contribute to a fast-paced, high-energy team, supporting the systems and applications in development.
- As a software developer, your primary responsibilities will include execution of application development and technical support by following the software development lifecycle processes. This will include interacting with business liaisons, business users and different technology groups on an ongoing basis, developing technical design documents, coding, and unit testing.
- Incumbent will also participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications. Identify troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Dot NET framework versions: .NET 4.0 and above.
- Web frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms