Long-term success is about much more than just making great websites. We know what it takes to create a successful website and we understand the ins and outs of design, marketing, usability and accessibility. But, unlike many others, we do understand that creativity alone is not enough. Being business savvy, we use our knowledge to provide our clients a positive return on investment.
Whether you require a website that is visually striking or technically brilliant, Agdova can create your ideal online space.
Website Designing Services
- STATIC WEBSITE DESIGN
- DYNAMIC WEBSITE DESIGN
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
- ECOMMERCE WEB PORTAL
- CUSTOM-MADE WEBSITE DESIGN
- CUSTOMIZED TEMPLATE DESIGN
Website Development Services
- FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT
- CUSTOM WEB DEVELOPMENT
- OPEN SOURCE PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
- ECOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
- A MOBILE COMPATIBLE
- WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
FUTURE IS ALL ABOUT EVOLUTION AND ADAPTATION
Creating, Leading and
Inspiring Digital Outcomes
We can develop a number of offline and online systems and designs for your every need. Whether you need to just update or completely redesign your suite of information, we can help you to make it not just look professional, but work smartly too.
By working towards creating innovative solutions aligned to your specific needs, we ensure what you receive, gets you the perfect outcomes for your organisation.
Responsive design future proofs your website by designing it to fit on any screen size on any device.
- Share content across different devices and media.
- Save money in the long run (by not having to create a website for each device).
- Improve the user experience by offering a device-specific website.
- Ensure your website stays relevant.
- You won’t be playing catch-up with device manufacturers.
A content management system is ideal for an organisation wanting to update their website content in-house. Organisations use CMS websites more often than not.
WHY GET A WEBSITE WITH CMS?
- Control your own content – make as many changes as you want, when you want.
- You won’t need to pay someone to complete content updates but you will be able to keep your content fresh.
- You can share the responsibility and allow multiple users within your organisation to manage your content.
A user-centred design focuses on the user experience and how the user navigates around a website. In essence, this type of design doesn’t deviate from the purpose of the site and is not difficult to use.
- User-centred design focuses on
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Cross device compatibility
- Standards compliance
- Good user experience