Experience- 1 to 3 Yrs.
Industry- IT-Software / Software Services
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing and knowledge of automated testing would be a plus. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Debugging and defining corrective actions
- Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams
- Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with business resources to understand the purpose and concept for software features.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of database, SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus